Dear Members and Prospective Members:
We are glad you are here and hope you are considering Georgia Poetry Society membership. Benefits of membership include
- Inspiring and educational quarterly meetings in locations throughout Georgia
- Fellowship of other poets and supporters of poetry
- Right to submit poetry for consideration in the annual anthology Reach of Song
- Right to enter state and national poetry contests
- Reduced member rate to enter GPS Fall Contests
- Opportunities to participate in various workshops and projects of the Society, including leadership and committee work
- Quarterly GPS Newsletter describing upcoming GPS events, community updates, and member news
- Quarterly Newsletter (Strophes) of the NFSPS, available at meetings
You may pay your membership dues by mail or online. If you prefer to pay online using your credit card, click on the “buy now” link below.
If you prefer to pay by U.S. mail, download the Membership Application or Renewal form (PDF) shown at the bottom of this page and send it in with your check payment using the fee structure below.
- Regular membership: $30/yr
- Family membership: $40/yr
- Full-time Student, current teacher of English or language arts in Georgia: $15/yr
- Active duty military & spouse membership: $15/yr
- Lifetime membership: $500
GPS c/o Lyn Hopper, 263 Lucy Lane, Dahlonega, GA 30533
If you prefer to pay by credit card using PayPal, click the link below and use the following pay structure amount on the linked page.
- Regular membership: $31.50/yr
- Family membership: $41.50/yr
- Full-time student, current teacher of English or language arts in Georgia: $15.75/yr
- Active duty military & spouse membership: $15.75/yr
- Lifetime membership: $515.00
If you have questions, you may contact us at GPSTreas@gmail.org (fees) or firstname.lastname@example.org (events).
GPS is a 501(c) (3) non-profit association of volunteer members, devoted as a “public charity” to its mission. Your donations are welcome, and are tax-deductible.
The Georgia Poetry Society is a proud member of the National Federation of State Poetry Societies (NFSPS).